Friday, May 7, 2010

BUMP!!!!


BUMP!!!
by A. C. Monster
So I was swimming along just minding my own business when this hard thing came and whacked me on the head! I couldn't believe it! I looked back and can you guess what I saw? A so-called-extinct wide, hollow, floating stick with people in it! You see, I am a sea monster, and we haven't seen one of these since last winter. I guess they hibernate. O.K., it was getting pretty annoying! They were standing on their thingy yelling at the top of their voices, "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" They were pretty scared about something. Hey, I didn't do anything! I decide that I would have to give them an extra push to get them on their way. Down the river they went, screaming the whole time. I don't know where they ended up, but one thing is for sure, they never came back.

3 comments:

  1. I hope we don't run into one of those the next time we are canoeing! Do they ever crawl out of the water and wander around the campsites?!! Maybe that's a whole other story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grammie,
    I think you're right. That's a whole different story.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the little fish swimming along here on the side of your blog like this story. They look a little stressed to me! :(

    ReplyDelete