Monday, March 5, 2012

Hello again!!

Hi everybody!!  Sorry I haven't posted in so long!!!  We have been super busy with L.I.T., piano, home school, and other activities!!  Annie and I started choir 3 weeks ago, and we are going to be in a 'play' about the parable of the Sower and the Seeds.  It should be really cool, and we have been wanting to do something like this for a long time!!  We had try-outs 2 weeks ago, and last week the director announced the official speaking parts.   While I didn't get a speaking part, (I wanted to be 'Meg', an independent bold, farmhand) I am going to get to participate in some solos!!  (All the solos are only like 2 lines, but there are a lot of them in each song)  So that has been really great!!  I have also been working on a composition on the piano, which is turning out pretty good!!  I hope to post another essay soon!!  :)
Caroline :)

No comments:

Post a Comment