Sunday, July 18, 2010

Drums!!


My friends and I are on a trip through the jungle. As we get deeper deeper into the jungle, it gets darker and darker. All of a sudden we here the sound of battle drums and marching feet. We froze, then slowly, we turn around. No one in sight. Oh well, it must have been just our imaginations. Then, out of the blue we hear a tiny voice, "I'm down here you crazy humans!!" We look down and see an army of ants! They are shouting a war cry and have red paint on their cheeks!! In the blink of an eye they swarm all over us, knock us over are
carrying us
o
f
f

2 comments:

  1. Well were they also carrying drums?? The ants around here are pretty quiet! I hope you and your friends will return soon. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughtful blog thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete