Monday, February 16, 2015

Life Right Now

Hi!

I haven't posted in a while....blogging is hard.  Life has been good!  Busy, and good.

Musical season ended a month ago tomorrow, and....the songs are still getting stuck in my head, taking turns tormenting me throughout the day.  :)  Now, auditions for the spring play have come and gone, and I've been cast as Brooke, an inexperienced British actress.   It'll be a fun part that challenges me as an actress!  I'm excited.

In other news...I started a writing group at Sumner, something I've always wanted to do, and we've been working on a book.  It's cool to see people all come together, all of them with different talents and interests!  I love it and every time we meet, it makes my heart very happy.

Words are amazing.

Anyway.  We'll publish it through Createspace on Amazon in the next month....just ordered a proof copy of the book - it's almost 200 pages long!  I can't wait to see the hardcopy.

Shoutout to the amazing people who helped me edit it, and made my life a lot easier by showing me formatting tricks and such...thanks so much. ;)

Random question: What happens if Pinocchio says 'my nose is going to grow now'?

Thanks for reading!

~Caroline M.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment