Flowers Jefferson Memorial Lincoln Memorial
Hey, everybody!!! Annie and I just got back from an amazing trip to D.C. with our grandparents!! We saw some amazing things, and learned a lot!! Some of our favorites were:
- The Washington Monument- we got to ride an elevator up to the top!
- The National Cathedral- amazing! We got to hear a London choir sing hymns!!
- The National Archives- we saw the original Constitution and Declaration!!
- The Federal Bureau of Printing and Engraving- we saw them making big sheets of money!!
- The Capitol Building- We got a special, private tour from an intern from Senator Pat Robert's office!! We also got to sit in a special gallery above the House of Representatives while they were in session!! It was so cool to actually see them in real life, arguing and making laws!!